Speakers Announced- Register For 2019 USA UIBS & GTGBF
The USA India Business Summit (UIBS) and Georgia Tech CIBER present 2019 UIBS and Georgia Tech Global Business Forum (GTGBF) “Global Advanced Industries: Creating Local Opportunities.” Register here.
This is a two day business conference with a networking reception on August 27th (included in early registration fee.) The focus areas are Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Cities, and Agtech and Urban Agriculture.
There will be company/project visits by foreign companies/delegates and you can meet top level executives from more than 40 companies. There are 26 distinguished speakers & over 400 delegates to participate (including Reception.)
Speakers confirmed/invited* (as of Aug. 12th)
- Hon. Dr. Swati V. Kulkarni, Consul General of India, Consulate General of India, Atlanta
- Mr. Peter Heintzelman, President and CEO, Cobb EMC
- Mr. Stuart C. Countess, Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)/Vice President, Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia
- Hon. Yutaka Nakamura, Dy. Consul General of Japan, Consulate General of Japan, Atlanta
- Ms. Mary Waters, Dy. Commissioner for International Trade, Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD)
- Dr. Sandra Jordan, Chancellor, University of South Carolina Aiken, SC
- Dr. Yves Berthelot, Vice Provost of International Initiatives, Georgia Tech
- Dr. Bernard Kippelen, Joseph M. Pettit Professor of Electrical Engineering, Georgia Tech & Co-President of Institut Lafayette, France
- Dr. Jagdish Sheth, The Charles H. Kellstadt Professor of Marketing, Goizueta Business School, Emory University
- Ms. Peggy Gulick, Global Director for Digital Transformation in Manufacturing, AGCO
- Mr. Venkatesh Kini, Co-Founder, Ubuntoo and former President of India & Southwest Asia operations, The Coca-Cola Company
- Mr. Vincent Noirbent, Vice President - Corporate & Product Planning, PSA NA, Inc.
- Mr. John W. Woodward, Senior Director, Global Commerce, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Dr. Benn R. Konsynski*, George S. Craft Professor in Information Systems & Operations Management, Emory University.
- Mr. Mario Cambardella, Urban Agriculture Director, Mayor's Office, City of Atlanta
- Mr. Jesse Lafian, Founder and Inventor, Wireless Irrigation
- Mr. Jim McCutcheon, CEO, Copiana
- Mr. Nilesh Khanolkar, Co-Founder, SynergyConnect, India
- Mr. Markus Rimmele, Managing Director US Service with Koch Packaging Systems Inc.
- Mr. Chris Schulze, Business Development Manager, Advantech Corporation, IIoT Group
- Mr. Jose Aranguren, Manager – Industrial IT Solutions, INP North America, Inc. Member of the Actemium Network
- Mr. Alain Louchez, Managing Director, Georgia Tech Center for the Development and Application of Internet of Things Technologies. - Internet of Things (IoT)
- Dr. Timo Sandritter, Chief Operating Officer, Haufe
- Ms. Lynne Henkiel, Director, Innovation Ecosystems, A Unit of the Enterprise Innovation Institute, GaTech
- Mr. Ben H. Easterling, IoT Smart Cities Strategic Alliance Lead, AT&T
- Ms. Debra Lam, Managing Director of Smart Cities and Inclusive Innovation for Georgia Tech
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER >>