ATA Youth Scholarships 2019-20
The ATA is soliciting applications for youth scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year. These scholarships are available to high School Seniors who will be enrolling in college.
Online Application form is available at ATA Youth Scholarships. Only complete application packages received by July 15th, 2019 will be considered.
Amount of Scholarship: $1,000 each
Number of Scholarships: At least 10
Application Deadline: July 15th, 2019
Announcement of Scholarship Winners: Winners will be notified on August 15th, 2019
· Open to high school seniors, planning to enroll in college ·
· Must be a member of the American Telugu Association (ATA)
· The winner must consent to the use of his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the ataworld.org website.
- Demonstrates significant knowledge in the Indian arts: learning Indian art, classical dance, music, singing, etc.
- Exhibits leadership or talent in non-Indian activities such as school clubs/competitions/sports
- Has an unweighted GPA over 3.0
- SAT or ACT scores
- Extracurricular activities and Community service
- Write a brief note of your vision of ATA for the coming 6 years and next 12 years, How ATA could help the community. What are the needs of the community, where ATA can play a big role in improving/touching the lives of Telugu community.
- Indicate financial need.