COVID-19 In-depth info for Indians in Atlanta/Georgia. Click here
GIACC Mumbai delegation
8/22/2016 9:00 AM
GIACC Business Delegation Going To Mumbai
Join our business delegation of GIACC members and partners as we attend
the Indo American Chamber of Commerce’s (IACC) Annual Convention at the Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai,
Unleashing US-India Economic Synerg.
Dates: August 22-23, 2016
Click here re investments, here for Convention information.
Optional trips are also available to Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Delhi on August 24, 25 and 26 respectively.
The delegation is focused on advancing business relations between the US and India.
Each day of the convention the delegates will be able to engage in deliberations and exchange ideas on a myriad of focused sectors. GIACC members will receive complimentary registration to the full 2 day convention featuring industry leaders, policy makers, thought leaders and media experts. Oberoi Hotels & Resorts has generously offered special rates during the Convention. The delegation will bring together those that want to enhance and expand our state’s and country’s relationship with India.
RSVP: PLEASE RESPOND BEFORE JULY 18, 2016 (DEADLINE EXTENDED)
Contact: Sonjui Kumar email@example.com
Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai
"Unleashing the US-India Economic Synergy"
- The delegation is focused on advancing business relations between the US and India. Each day of the convention the delegates will be able to engage in deliberations and exchange ideas on a myriad of focused sectors.
- Additionally, GIACC and IACC will work together to make sure delegates meet the right contacts in their respective industries and sectors.
- Because you always wanted to explore the business opportunities available to your company in India!
- Click here for a convention program and schedule.
- August 22 and 23, 2016
- Optional trips are also planned to Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Delhi on August 24, 25, 26.
- Note: to arrive in Mumbai in time for the Convention, participants should plan on arriving in India byAugust 20-21, which means leaving the U.S. onAugust 18-19.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO:
PLEASE RESPOND BEFORE JULY 18, 2016.
1. Email Sonjui Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org
to confirm that you will be attending. We will register you for the Convention which is complimentary for GIACC delegation members and discuss any other logistical help that you may need.
2. Book your ticket to Mumbai. Coach tickets range from $900 to $1,500 depending on the airline and dates of travel. If you need assistance booking your international air travel to India, please contact our partner, Tours Limited at the contact information provided below:
Radhika Tripurani – 770-235-432
5. Book Optional Travel in India. To book any optional internal air/road or hotels inside India, please contact our partner, Trail Blazer Tours at the contact information below:
Trail Blazer Tours India Private Limited
, Malayanil Singh
5th Floor, Sewa Corporate Park, M G Road, Gurgaon (NCR Delhi),
Haryana - 122002, INDIA
Tel: 091 124 2872737, Mobile: 091 9810135141
6. Attend Pre-Trip Meetings in July and August – Dates TBD. GIACC will host meetings to discuss the logistics and other details of the trip to help delegation members get ready for the trip, provide travel tips and other assistance from GIACC members and delegates that travel to India frequently and give everyone an opportunity to get to know their fellow delegates.
If you are interested in being part of this business delegation, please contact Sonjui Kumar at email@example.com.
Back to Events...