The Georgia Indo-American Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Indian Consulate in Atlanta cordially invite you to the CEO Speaker Series with a Panel Discussion on the Healthcare Sector.
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2016
Consulate General of India, Atlanta
5549 Glenridge Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
The healthcare industries in India and the US continue to grow in significance within these two large economies. The landscape of this dynamic sector is constantly being shaped by Producers (pharmaceutical manufacturers), Providers (hospitals and physicians) and Payers (insurance companies).
Our distinguished panel has award winning experts who will provide insights on leveraging opportunities in healthcare from various perspectives. We are honored to have Consul General of India, Shri Nagesh Singh, preside over the panel discussion that includes:
- Mr. Sameer Bhargav, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), SaaS Healthcare
- Dr. Srivastan Pallavaram, Sr. Staff Scientist, Vanderbilt University
- Dr. Barry Patel, Executive Vice President at Indegene
- Mr. Maqbool Patel, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Vincari
- Dr. Jayesh Sheth M.D., Chief Executive Officer, Zilmed.com
- Mr. Saru Seshadri, Chief Executive Officer, Ultramatics
- Mr. Raja Ramachandran, Director Product Management, Change Healthcare
- Mr. Saurabh Sinha, Chief Executive Officer, eMids Technologies
You can look forward to an evening of new insights and networking within the business community in Atlanta.
Dinner will be served at the event.
For more details, please contact Anita Ninan, Board Member, Georgia Indo-American Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com or Peeran Mukadam, Board Member, Georgia Indo-American Chamber of Commerce at firstname.lastname@example.org.