GSU Economic Forecasting Conference
GSU Economic Forecasting Conference:
Trumpism Meets Real Estate Reality
Look forward to getting these - and more - of your crucial questions answered at the February conference!
Will Economic policy change drastically in Washington in 2017?
Will these changes usher in a higher rate of economic growth immediately?
Will corporate sector bring back the cash stashed abroad to invest at home?
Will we only saber-rattle with our major trading partners, or pick an outright trade war?
Come to the quarterly conference and hear three invited guest speakers along with award winning director, Dr. Rajeev Dhawan, analyze this issue in detail.
• National Housing Market Outlook
• Welcome to Housing’s New Normal. Welcome to New Home Moderation.
• Out There: Activity Beyond Atlanta's Core
• Forecast of the Nation, State and Region
• Dr. Rajeev Dhawan • Director, Economic Forecasting Center at GSU
• Mark Palim • Vice President and Deputy Chief Economist, Fannie Mae
• John Hunt • President, MarketNSight & ViaSearch, Inc.
• Frank Norton, Jr. • CEO Chairman, Norton Holdings
Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Time: 8:00 am to 12:15 pm
Venue: Speaker's Auditorium,
You will be joining 300 other business professionals at the event, so don't miss this great opportunity to network!
• Dr. Dhawan's presentation
• 3 Guest Speakers
• Conference materials
• Both Forecast Booklets
• Breakfast and Light Lunch
RSVP by: Friday, February 17, 2017
Contact: Robinson Economic Forecasting at GSU 404-413-7260, http://efc.robinson.gsu.edu/conferences/current-conference/