COVID-19 In-depth info for Indians in Atlanta/Georgia. Click here
Georgia State University Economic Forecasting Webinar
9/16/2020 1:00 PM
Economic Forecasting Conference Webinar by Georgia State University
- Gain insight and more on these issues facing the economy at our webinar!
- Can the winter holiday travel season be salvaged?
- Is the hot housing market a fad?
- Is Georgia’s re-opening insulated from the virus?
- How long will the “Mirage” of ultra-low bond yields last?
- Is inflation linked to the shape of recovery?
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Location: ONLINE via Webex
Click here to Register Click here to Pay
- Rajeev Dhawan,
- Professor & Director, Economic Forecasting Center
- J. Mack Robinson College of Business
- Micheal Drury,
- Chief Economist, McVean Trading & Investments, LLC
- John Hunt,
- President, MarketNSight & ViaSearch
|1:00 p.m.||Welcome & Housekeeping|
|1:05 p.m.||"Global Economy Update"||Michael Drury
|1:15 p.m.||“Atlanta Residential Housing Market Update”||John Hunt
|1:40 p.m.||"Forecast of the Nation, State and Region"||Rajeev Dhawan
Zwerner Chair of Economic Forecasting & Director Economic Forecasting Center J. Mack Robinson College of Business
|2:30 p.m.||Q & A|
|2:45 p.m.||Concluding Remarks|