Join Khabar Magazine Facebook Group!
Discover the joy and connection of being a part of Atlanta’s Indian community!
Join Khabar Magazine Facebook Group:
As the leading media for the Indian community in the region, Khabar is at the forefront of cutting-edge information, updates, and announcements that are relevant and interesting to you.
Here’s what you can expect as a member of Khabar’s Facebook Group:
- The latest news relevant to the global Indian diaspora, with a particular emphasis on our region: Atlanta as well as the rest of Georgia, and the neighboring states.
- Links to articles, videos, and more that inform, entertain, and provoke thought on issues that matter to us.
- Editorial recommendations of shows, serials, sitcoms, and movies including “Fun to Watch!” recommendations that we will curate and share the “not to be missed” videos for your viewing entertainment.
- Cricket updates: latest scores and news when India is playing in international cricket.
- All things Indian in Atlanta:
- Community announcements
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs) specific to Indians in Atlanta and the rest of Georgia
- Opening of new restaurants, retail stores
- Announcements from the Consulate General of India-Atlanta
- Event recommendations
- Newsmakers from our community. We will be celebrating achievements and community service initiatives!
- And a lot more!
- A front row seat to our monthly magazine:
- Heads up on upcoming cover stories, interviews, etc.
- A chance to participate in our cover stories and other articles when we put out a public call for such participation.
- Shape the magazine with your suggestions: story ideas, people we should spotlight, trends and issues in the community that you would like us to cover, etc.
- Participate in our surveys so that you have a voice in shaping the magazine.
- Special offers, discounts, and time-sensitive deals.
- Win tickets to concerts and events!
- Communicate with us: compliment, complain, ask, contribute through community journalism.
- Send us press releases, breaking news, community updates, and anything else that you think is relevant or interesting to our community in the region—for consideration to be posted in the group. (Please, no promotional posts).