Lilburn International Festival
Lilburn International Festival 2015
EXHIBITORS & RESTAURANTS INVITED
• Parade of Flags: Attendees will celebrate our world of cultures carrying 80+ international flags around the festival field.
• Welcoming comments by world diplomats, state and local officials.
• Entertainers will wow and energize you with dance and music.
• Variety of food vendors to tantalize your taste buds with international and traditional foods.
• Exhibitors from community youth organizations, churches, nonprofits, businesses and schools provide information, crafts, games and demonstrations.
• Free children's play area and "make-it, take-it" by Home Depot will entertain the youngsters.
• Exhibitors from community youth organizations, churches, nonprofits, businesses and schools will provide information, crafts, games and demonstrations.
• Presenting sponsor Nam Dae Mum will provide samples of fruits and vegetables from around the world.
Shuttles will be provided to the park from First Baptist Lilburn Church on Hwy. 29
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2015
Venue: Lilburn City Park, 76 Main Street, Lilburn, GA
Contact: Diana Preston • 678-230-9058, http://www.lilburnevents.com/