COVID-19 In-depth info for Indians in Atlanta/Georgia. Click here
Meditation Day Camp on Patanjali's original Meditation Technique
10/5/2019 9:00 AM
Registration and prior approval required. Register via www.tinyurl.com/vedicmed
Participants would learn:
Basics of Vedic Meditation
Vedic Meditation do's and don'ts
Daily Vedic Meditation recipe
Introduction to end goals of Vedic Meditation
Road-map for achieving lasting benefits
Details and Guidelines for the camp
- Simple & Sattvik Lunch provided
- No registration fee for Vedic Temple Members, For Non-Members - $30, but will be returned at the end of the camp if fully attended.
- Fee is due a day before the camp. Pay online here or by check/cash.
- Participants are to remain in attendance for whole the duration. Can't leave the camp halfway
- Cell-phone use is strictly prohibited
- Silence is to be strictly observed throughout the camp, including in lunch & break times
- Any kind of audio & video recordings are not allowed
- Baby-sitting not provided
- Ages 15+
- Limited seats available. First come first serve
- Bring your cushion to sit. Also bring your water bottle.
- Participants are requested to voluntarily contribute to the temple and preserve the tradition by expressing their gratitude to the teacher
Questions? Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 9 AM – 4 PM
Back to Events...