New Partners/Counsel Luncheon
2018 Annual New Partners/Counsel Luncheon
Hosted by Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association (GAPABA)
GAPABA's 2018 Annual New Partners/Counsel Luncheon recognizes and honors the elevation of our newest Asian Pacific American Partners and Counsel. This year's Class of 2018 that we have identified so far is ALL WOMEN, so we come together to Celebrate the Rise of APA Women in the Legal Profession!
open only to Partners, Of Counsel, In-House Counsel, Judges, GAPABA Corporate Sponsors, & Invited Sr. Associates or Mentees. Invited Senior Associates/Mentees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for CODE. Sorry, this event is not open to law students.
CLASS OF 2018:
- Shilpa Ailani Jadwani, Partner, One Path Legal: A Division of Bahl & Jadwani LLC
- Isabella Lee, Counsel, Alston & Bird LLP
- Puja Patel Lea, Partner, Troutman Sanders LLP
- Deepa Subramanian, Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Amisha Shrimanker, Partner, Jones Day
- Jacque Tio, Principal, Fish & Richardson
Co-Sponsored by: The RMN Agency
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018
Time: 12 PM - 1:30 PM
Venue: The Peachtree Club, 999 Peachtree St NE, Fl 28th, Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Tickets: $35, gapaba.org