OSHOfest: LIVE Music & Meditation Festival with Milarepa & One Sky Band
"Meditate, love, dance, sing, celebrate here with me, and the ugliness will disappear. Bring something higher into yourself, and the lower will be forgotten. Osho"
OSHOfest Atlanta is a lively meditative environment where live music takes us into sacred space of meditation and celebration. The music is played by Milarepa and other World Class musicians of One Sky Band who are also life long Meditators and few of the band members have played for Osho in his graceful presence and guidance.
The live music ranges from Wild Wild Ecstatic dancing to slow paced music suited for sitting meditation. OSHOfest is one of a kind event happening only once a year. This will be 6th year for Atlanta to host this event loved by so many.
All friends are Welcome to OSHOfest - new or experienced, young or old. OSHOfest is a gathering of friends where Lovers of Osho, Lovers of Meditation, Lovers of Live Music, Lovers of Dance, Life, Love, Laughter, & Silence come together and spend 3 days in ecstasy, celebration and relaxation. Various sessions in the events will help you enter into a deeper state of inner peace, balance and harmony.
- Meditations from the World of Osho - Dynamic, Kundalini, Nataraj and other Osho Active meditations.
- Morning and evening Satsangs with Live Music
- Wild Dances and Silent Songs with Live Music
- Healing Sessions with Swami Gyankirti.
- High Energy Dancing Meditation on LIVE Music where Dancer is lost and only the Dance remain.
- Yoga with Govind, Bhairavi and Ramakrishna every morning
- Sannyas Initiation with Swami Gyankirti and Milarepa
- Wonderful vegetarian food provided.
- Relax and be yourself in the soft, loving company of fellow travelers
- Be supported by beautiful natural surroundings of George Washington Carver Park. A jewel and oasis near the City.
- Give the gift of these transforming days to yourself.
"Celebration is my religion, love is my message, silence is my truth." Osho
Causes, Kid Friendly, Dance, Music, festival, Volunteering
Dates: Sep 27 at 9 AM – Sep 29 at 4 PM
Venue: George Washington Carver Park, 3900 Bartow Carver Road, Acworth, Georgia 30102