Robinson Economic Quarterly Forecasting Conference: 2014 Expectations and Aspirations
Conference Theme: 2014 Expectations and Aspirations
The fall season started with turmoil in Washington. What kind of economy to expect post-shutdown is the issue on everybody’s mind? What type of business environment to expect going forward and what implications it has for your business and industry?
Come to the quarterly conference and hear three invited guest speakers along with award winning director, Dr. Rajeev Dhawan, analyze this issue in detail.
• Will ’14 Be Fortunate for Construction?
• Atlanta Commercial Real Estate
• Is Atlanta’s Housing Market Heading Back To “Normal”?
• Forecast of the Nation, State and Region
• Dr. Rajeev Dhawan • Director, Economic Forecasting Center at GSU
• Kenneth D. Simonson, • Chief Economist, The Associated General Contractors of America
• Joshua Goldfarb • Founder and Managing Partner, Multi Housing Advisors
• John Hunt • Senior Analyst, Smart Numbers
Wednesday, February 26
8:00 am to 11:50 am
Students Center Ballroom
Georgia State University Student Center
44 Courtland Street