Sai Health Fair
32nd SAI Health Fair
In coordination with
Georgia Indian Nurses association (GINA)
A tribute to the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi promoting their philosophy of non-violence, selfless service and social justice.
Date: Sunday, March 15th, 2015
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Blood Tests: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Fasting for 12 hours is highly recommended.
Venue: 5675 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Global Mall, Impact Conference Center, Norcross GA. 30071
Cost: $25.00 cash only
Blood Tests includes:
• Complete Blood count, Sugar,
• Kidney and Liver function tests, Electrolytes, Lipid profile (Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides), Thyroid test, HbA1C.
• Additional Tests: Vitamin D, Folic Acid, B12 and Iron (Extra Cost).
***Results will be mailed in a week FREE CONSULTATION with various specialists (Consultation only)
• Bone Mineral Density Test
- Hearing Test
- Vision Screening
• Dental Screening
• Cardiovascular Assessment – BMI
• Dietitian will educate on
- Diabetes, Nutrition
- Hypertension, Smoking
*** Bone Marrow Drive
This event is made possible by the strong support of SangiSetty Charitable Org, Global Mall & Health Care professionals and volunteers.
Free Refreshments will be available during the fair
Dr. Sujatha Reddy (Coordinator) @ 478- 320-5136
Dr. Sreeni Gangasani @ 770-319-1043
Lilly Anickat (President of Gina) @ 404-626-0913
Mary Jose @ 678-357-6433
Mr. Ravi Ponangi @ 404-644-7521