The Greater Atlanta Coalition for Global Education and Research (GAcGEAR) and Sage invite you to join
- Susan C. Hogan, Future of Work and Behavioral Economics Lead, Deloitte
- Amy Lancaster-King, Director of Workforce Development, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Ron McMurtrie, Chief Marketing Officer, Sage
- Azim Barodawala, CEO, Volantio
- Shannon Benham, Director of Global Talent Acquisition, UPS
- The City of Atlanta
- Georgia’s Top-ranking Universities
- and moderator, Trevor Williams, managing editor, Global Atlanta
for an intimate conversation about educating for global competence and careers.
Space is limited, and registration is by invitation or restricted to academics in higher education or Georgia-based employers with a demonstrated interest in international business and/or hiring locally.
Please request an invitation here by January 27th, and your registration will be listed as pending.
Should you meet the criteria, you will be contacted with a confirmation of your registration and more details like venue and logistics.
GAcGEAR is an Atlanta-region coalition of education and research institutions whose mission is to:
Connect and engage key stakeholders in global education and research at all levels in the greater Atlanta region
Coordinate awareness and advocacy efforts for global education and research
Define and support the elements that make up a global education with key stakeholders from a variety of public and private sectors
Establish a network of stakeholders and invite conversations to accomplish all of the above
Establish common benchmarks and targets of language proficiency and global competence that address career priorities
More information about GAcGEAR can be found here.