Chai & Chat, Improving South Asian Health - Bridging the Gap
Chai & just Chat, 'In search of Common Ground: Religion, Spirituality, Belief & Culture'. Are you seeking answers to some of the challenging questions surrounding faith, belief and / or humanity? How do the world's various belief systems help us answer these questions? Look no further. Join us for Chai & just Chat. Open to public. No cost to participate.topic is " Improving South Asian Health - Bridging the Gap ".
Below is additional information for your reference. Panel discussion with the experts and community advocates will empower attendees to gain acknowledge and potential action steps to prevent chronic diseases.
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 pm
6:00 — 6:30 pm Registration, Networking & Light Refreshments
6:30 – 6:50 pm Welcome & Introductions, Dr. Nazeera Dawood - President, SAPHA
SAPHA’s work – SAPHA Board
6:50 – 7:00 pm Guest Speaker Tom Mathews, Founder & CEO of WealthWave
7:00 – 8:00 pm
8:00- 8:20 pm Panel Discussion
• Professor Jagdish Sheth Professor of Marketing, Emory University
• Dr.Sreeni Gangasani Cardiologist, Gwinnett Heart Specialists
• Aisha Yaqoob Policy Director, Asian Americans Advancing Justice
• Aparna Bhattacharyya Executive Director, Raksha Inc.
• Chandan Hebbale GA Tech graduate & a millennial
• Dr.Memoona Hasnain Professor Faculty Development & Research, University of Illinois
Recognition of Metro Atlanta South Asian Community Champion Organizations & Community Champions
Venue: Omni Atlanta Hotel at the CNN Center, Grand Ballroom A, 100 CNN Center NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
Register online HERE.