Chai & Just Chat: Women
Chai & Just Chat: “Women Are from Earth: Powerpointing to Powersharing.” Dr. Nazeera Dawood.
1. The proposed panel discussion at the Chai & Just Chat launches a renewed focus on communication cultures. The participation and partnership of both women and men is required for changing the environment to be more inclusive and productive.
2. Come experience anecdotes and skits performed by everyday parents that will make our presentation more vibrant, relatable and memorable and will clearly illustrate points to increase participation in household (decisions)/community activities, decrease in violence, increase in decision making process (personal, household, financial) , increase in healthy environment , access to care & increased self-esteem/confidence.
What’s in it for you:
After the Chai & Just Chat, it is anticipated that we will accomplish the following:
Discuss frameworks for narrative other than difference.
- Find common ground for reinforcing successful, collaborative communication strategies
- Identify resources that will educate, inform and provide support for discovering within themselves
- Capacity building, training and mentoring resources to build leadership skills, business savvy and confidence
- Creating positive supportive social, legal and political environment
Findings, conclusions and action plans resulting from our Chai & Just Chat will contribute directly to the enhancement of the collaborative communication strategies. We are proud to be a part of this movement to promote awareness that will broaden the dialogue that men and women are far more similar than different.
Date: Sat Dec 9, 2017 (Register by Dec 5)
Venue: Nazeera LLC, 6475 East Johns Crossing, Johns Creek, GA 30097.