Heart Notes, Pandit Jasraj Live Concert, Chetan Bhagat Keynote
6/30/2018 4:00 PM
Join us for unique euphoric musical event featuring
- The Legendary Pandit Jasraj - the highly acclaimed doyen of Indian Classical Music and the recipient of India's highest civilian award for his contributions in the field of music
- Mr. Chetan Bhagat – the man behind Bollywood blockbuster hits such as 3-Idiots, Kai-Po-Che, 2 States, author of several other best sellers and one of India's most sought after inspirational speakers
- Shashank Subramaniam - Grammy nominated renowned exponent of the Bamboo Flute specializing in Indian Classical Music
- Dr Partha Nandi - Partha Nandi M.D., F.A.C.P is the creator and host of the nationally and internationally syndicated medical lifestyle television show, Ask Dr. Nandi, reaching 95 million homes daily.
- Book launch of #1 Bestseller book - "The Heartfulness Way" including book signing by Co-Author Joshua Pollock
- Over 1500 people expected to attend
In todays troubled world, meditation and music have given what medicine can’t, a way to nourish your mind, body and soul. This unique event will offer attendees an unforgettable rejuvenating experience.
Brought to you by Heartfulness Meditation Atlanta and SwarGanga
Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 4 PM - 7 PM
Contact: email@example.com , 678-856-6919
Back to Events...
Sign up for our weekly newsletter