How you can help in Covid-19 community efforts
4/12/2020 3:00 PM
Here is how you can help in Covid-19 Community efforts
1. Food Donation Drive organized by Indian Friends of Atlanta (flyer below)
2. Rotary Club of Emory Druid Hills is curating a complete directory of individuals and organizations that are willing to lend their time, resources, and skill to help those affected by ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Calling all health professionals, community leaders, subject matter experts and volunteers! (flyer below)
3. Sewa International invites donation of masks, gloves, meals and mental health support (flyers below)
4. Sewa International along with MSG Foundation is organizing a food donation drive. They need donations to reach them by the afternoon of March 12, 2020
5. Plasma donations required from recovered Covid-19 patients to help those suffering. (flyer below)
6. If you have a 3D printer, here is how you can join Raghuji of Chinmaya Mission and help in creating masks. (information below)
If you have a 3D printer and is interested in making masks to help in this COVID emergency to help the "Front line health workers" please contact Mr, Samir Kamat @ 404-409-5235
Please read Samir's message below.
Also during this period of stay home, tune into the Online Satsangs by our Swamijis.
Dr. G.V. Raghu.
Chinmaya Mission Atlanta
5511 Williams Rd. Norcross. GA.30093
Keep you thoughts clear and chaste, so that your actions will be ever beautiful, dynamic and beyond censure.
Here are the pictures of the mask we are making at home using a 3D printer. If you know of anyone who has a 3D printer, please let us know as Vajraang can help set them up to produce these masks. The details specs and instructions are in the link. https://www.makethemasks.com/make-the-masks
Pictures below are of the ones we have made at home. Any help is appreciated. We plan to give these to the hospitals in Atlanta.
Also, Vajrang may reach out to you to get more information or tweak the design.
Principal, Risk Advisory Solutions
mobile: +1 (404)409-5235 | email@example.com.
Back to Events...
Sign up for our weekly newsletter