COVID-19 In-depth info for Indians in Atlanta/Georgia. Click here
Pujari: Financial Workshop
9/15/2018 3:30 PM
Gita Das & Selena Harris
Dears Pujari Friends/Family
According to recent survey, North Americans are facing a serious financial challenge. Most of us don’t wait to become a statistic to know we’re in trouble. These problems are all around us. They happen to our own family and our friends.
It’s ironic that we live in one of the wealthiest countries in the world, but we always have money problems. We can work hard all our lives but retire poor. We do so much to raise our kids just to see them finish college with a lot of debt. Debt becomes a way of life.
Nobody teaches us how to manage our money in school. Financial issues are not often discussed, and financial products not always explained. We contribute to our 401 K and hope someone will take care of it and retire smoothly. But most of the time it doesn’t happen the way we want. We buy life insurance policies and stick them in a file cabinet we don’t pay close attention. Our life expectancy is getting longer day by day, because of advanced medicine & technology. Many people think they may run out money in their old age.
I am Gita Das working in financial service, my company’s mission is financial literacy for every individual. I am planning to host a financial workshop for our Pujari’s friends and family on 09/15/2018 from 3.30 to 5pm. I felt this information is needed by every individual to make a better plan for their future. I am providing a voluntary service for Pujari’s members and their friends. You are all most welcome to join, it’s a free event. So dear friends, proper planning is very important for one’s future.
Agenda will be:
• Building a Strong Financial Foundation
• Children Education Plans (Advantages and Disadvantages)
• Understand College Education
• All Retirement Plans (401k,403b,IRA,Roth IRA, Sep IRA ,Simple IRA)
• Long Term Care disability & Short Term Disability Plan (How much coverage by employers & Duration )
• Life Insurance (How Many Types & How it Works) Do you have the right one?
• How you can use life insurance as a living benefit not only as a death benefit
• Medicare/Medicaid/ Medigap (How it Works & How Much it Covers)
• Chronic Illness, Critical Illness , & Terminal Illness
• Wealth Preservation
• Why Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning is Needed
SINCE SEATS ARE LIMITED, PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SEAT BEFORE 09/12/2018
CHILDREN UNDER 10 YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED
SNACKS WILL BE PROVIDED KINDLY BE ON TIME BECAUSE, THE LIBRARY IS PROVIDING VERY LIMITED TIME
Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 3:30 PM - 5 PM
Back to Events...
Sign up for our weekly newsletter