DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN?
1. Research by NordPass, a proprietary password manager, revealed that the most popular password in India is “password.”
2. The second most popular password in India was revealed to be “password123.”
3. Kamala Harris made history when she briefly served as acting president during President Biden’s recent colonoscopy.
4. A U.S. government agency announced that it is providing a loan of up to $500 million for a solar panel factory in Tamil Nadu.
5. Police in Assam, India, said they has recovered a stolen watch that once belonged to the late Argentine soccer legend Diego Maradona.
(1, 3,4 and 5 really happened)
More of ChaiTime here:
Compiled and partly written by Indian humorist MELVIN DURAI, author of the novel Bala Takes the Plunge.
[Comments? Contributions? We would love to hear from you about Chai Time. If you have contributions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome jokes, quotes, online clips, and more.]
Enjoyed reading Khabar magazine? Subscribe to Khabar and get a full digital copy of this Indian-American community magazine.
blog comments powered by Disqus