DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN?
1. A Jaipur-based agriculture and food company received an order from Kuwait for 192 metric tons of cow dung.
2. A bride in Hyderabad was brought to tears by a surprise wedding guest: her late father, a Covid victim, in the form of a life-size wax figure.
3. A doctor in Bihar treated an injured monkey that entered his clinic and sat on a patient’s bed.
4. The monkey tried to pay the doctor with a credit card stolen from a tourist.
5. A Delhi man ordered onion rings through a food delivery app and received a raw onion cut into rings.
(1, 2, 3 and 5 really happened.)
More of ChaiTime here:
Compiled and partly written by Indian humorist MELVIN DURAI, author of the novel Bala Takes the Plunge.
[Comments? Contributions? We would love to hear from you about Chai Time. If you have contributions, please email us at email@example.com. We welcome jokes, quotes, online clips, and more.]
Enjoyed reading Khabar magazine? Subscribe to Khabar and get a full digital copy of this Indian-American community magazine.
blog comments powered by Disqus