Why Advertise with Khabar Magazine?
Khabar is the leading print magazine in the South Asian community since 1992. For over 20 years, Khabar has served the Indian community in Georgia with a FREE subscription based magazine. Khabar currently reaches approximately 97,000 readers in Georgia and surrounding areas with a FREE print magazine and FREE online digital edition.
- Khabar's currently prints and distributes 27,000 copies each month with more than 17,000 copies delivered as FREE home subscription.
- Khabar also distributes additional 10,000 copies at local retailers in the Atlanta area.
- Khabar enjoys a household presence among our people. It is the first place people look to provide information and to be informed regarding the community.
- Over 75 % of our advertisers are repeat advertisers. Many have advertised with us for many years consistently because they see the consistent benefits of advertising in Khabar.
- By providing a free mailing distribution along with a free around town distribution, Khabar provides our advertisers with the maximum readership in the Georgia and surrounding areas.
- Khabar's award winning editorial content focuses on the community with cover stories, feature stories and columns that mirror the community and engage its readers.
According to the U. S. Census Bureau, the Indian Community in the U. S. are one of the most affluent minority communities that value, family, education and are large consumers for most luxury items on the market.
We invite you to find out more about how Khabar can help you grow your business.
For a detailed Media Kit with Demographics of our target market, and ad rates, please contact us at
(770) 451-3067 or email at email@example.com.
We Look forward to talking to you.
The Khabar Team
What are our customers saying about advertising with Khabar…
"I have advertised with Khabar for just over four months now and am thrilled with the results! This has been the best return on my investment compared to the rest of my marketing strategies. I am also excited to see the amount of referrals received from customers that signed up with me after seeing my ad. It feels good to know that I have established long-lasting business and personal relationships with a clientele that is confident in the services that I can provide. Of course I have to mention the professionalism of the staff at Khabar. They are always so organized, friendly and helpful with what ever questions I may have. Khabar is truly a well run magazine that offers great reading and information."
Thus far, I have received 9 responses to the ad in Khabar. The ad was posted in four different places for the same period of time and the responses from Khabar was equal to the responses from each of the two colleges and an the on-line service for a total of about 41 responses.
Dear Khabar Magazine -
I have been a loyal advertiser with Khabar Magazine for 4 years (the same length of time that my Allstate Insurance Agency has been in business). My insurance agency has had exponential double digit growth since I opened for business. In my 1st year I had 1500 customers, my second year I had 2000 customers, my third year I had 3000 customers, and now in my 4th year I have 5000 customers. My business success can be attributed to grass roots guerilla marketing and consistent advertising. I have advertised in Khabar Magazine for all 4 years. I started with a small 1/4 page advertisement and now I frequently place a full one page advertisement in the magazine. I thank Hema and all the Khabar staff for working with me on my monthly advertisements. Thank you for helping my business prosper!!
Parminder Saini, LUTCF
I would like to say thank you for all of your support, professionalism, and trustworthy. I have been an advertiser with Khabar for almost 10 years and without a doubt have been able to maintain my branding in the community. I have always enjoyed chatting with Pari and advice, she has always been
able to gear me in the right direction to benefit my company, which I greatly appreciate the honesty. Congratulations on 20 years of being there for the community and for advertisers like myself.