Pakistan Visa Camp
February 9th, 9am to 5pm
February 10th, 9am to 1pm
Venue: Impact Conference Hall, Global Mall, 5675 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Norcross, GA 30071
Visa Camp services include.
Visa for Pakistan
Power of Attorney
Attestation of documents
Child’s birth registration
Renunciation of Pakistani citizenship.
Please bring original Pakistan ID card (even expired) for Visa and Attestation.
PLEASE NOTE: The Visa Camp will not be accepting applications for PASSPORT and NICOP. For New/renewal of passport, you must apply in person at Consulate General Houston. For New/renewal of NICOP, you must apply atwww.nadra.gov.pk
For fast processing, please bring the requisite forms, filled out with the required documents & fee (Money order or cashier's check)
Download forms and instructions at
Please read following for more information, fees, and required documents:
- We will not be accepting NICOP or passport applications.
- NICOP helpdesk will be available to answer any NICOP related questions.
- For new/renewal of NICOP, please apply at: nadra.gov.pk
- For passport renewal, please apply at: onlinemrp.dgip.gov.pk
- Please print and fill out the forms ahead of time to ensure we can take care of you quickly
- We encourage you to visit the website of Consulate General of Pakistan in Houston to check for fees and required documents/forms.
- Visa fee is $192 per passport. In most cases, the visa will be issued the same day.
- Please note the document submission vs. delivery times in attached flyer.
- Each visa requires a separate application. The Fee is accepted only in the form of Money Order or Cashier’s Checks made payable to Consulate General of Pakistan Houston.
- Cash, card, or personal checks will not be accepted.
- Please bring NCIOP or Pakistan passport, even if expired.
- If one spouse is not of Pakistani origin, please bring the marriage certificate.
- Children under 16 must have mother's consent form signed and notarized
- For attestation of documents and power of attorney, see requisite forms and fees at https://www.
- Attestation of U.S. documents requires prior authentication of US Department of State, Washington D.C. See more information at above link.
- For registration of birth, see requisite forms and fees at https://www.
- For renunciation of Pakistani citizenship, see requisite forms and fees at https://www.
- Download forms and see other fees at Pakistan Consulate Houston's website: https://www.