Robinson Economic Quarterly Forecasting Conference: 2014 Expectations and Aspirations
Conference Theme: 2014 Expectations and Aspirations
The fall season started with turmoil in Washington. What kind of economy to expect post-shutdown is the issue on everybody’s mind? What type of business environment to expect going forward and what implications it has for your business and industry?
Come to the quarterly conference and hear three invited guest speakers along with award winning director, Dr. Rajeev Dhawan, analyze this issue in detail.
|• Looking Inside Gen-Y Finances in the Turbulent 21st Century Economy
• Financial Markets Update: Where is the Value now?
• Metro Atlanta Demographics, the Long View
• Forecast of the Nation, State and Region
|• Dr. Rajeev Dhawan • Director, Economic Forecasting Center at GSU
• Conrad Ciccotello • Associate Professor, Director of Wealth Management Programs, Robinson College of Business
• Karsten Jeske • Vice President & Senior Research Analyst, Mellon Capital Management
• Michael D. Alexander • Research and Analytics Division Manager, Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC)
Thursday, May 29
8:00 am to 11:50 am
Students Center Ballroom
Georgia State University Student Center
44 Courtland Street